UNH no longer sends bills through the mail. Bills are posted to students' individual MyUNH accounts. Payment is accepted online; UNH also accepts personal checks, bank checks, and money orders. Cash must be delivered in person only. Wire transfer is also available. Contact Business Services for account information.
Students will be notified through their UNH-assigned e-mail accounts when new bills are posted. Students may allow account access to parents or others by setting up Parent Portal accounts. Parent Portal account holders also receive e-mail notification.
How to View Your Bill
After logging on to MyUNH:
- Select the Webcat/Services tab
- Click the Continue located in the UNH - Access Webcat section
- Select Bill/Account Details/On-line Payment Option/Clearance Status
- Select View your student account for a real-time view of your account
- To view your most recent bill, select Bill Statement at the upper right
Through the UNH electronic billing and payment system students will be able to:
- View monthly billing statements
- Make payments to accounts
- View billing and payment history
- Authorize others to make payments on their behalf
Set Up Parent Portal Accounts
Parent Portal accounts are created by students. The student has the choice of designating who has access and what access includes. Students may modify Parent Portal accounts at any time.
- Log on to Blackboard/MyUNH
- Click the Webcat/Services tab
- Click Continue in the UNH - Parent Portal Setup box
- Follow the on-screen directions
Parent Portal account holders will receive e-mails with instructions for account activation. Once accounts are set up, parents will log on to the Parent Portal section of Blackboard/MyUNH.